The main configuration parameters of a user account on the LabsMobile platform are listed and described below.
We recommend any users review these parameters for the proper functioning of the account:
- Account preferences
- Time zone. Important for scheduled sendings, time filter and to correctly view the results of sendings and campaigns.
- Country: default destination for sendings. It is used for the purchase process, adding the country prefix in import and sending processes, etc.
- Senders. List of senders used in the submission forms. The first value is the default sender of the account.
- Filters and limits described in.
- Notification settings
- Email for notifications. It is possible to add more than one email address and all of them will receive the notifications.
- Email for invoices.
- Enable/disable desired notifications.
- Security and passwords
- Account password.
- Method 2FA by default.
- Token API. Creation and management of API tokens.
- Subaccounts (Create and manage subaccounts)
- Invoicing and contact information. These will be the data with which the invoices will be generated.